LinkedIn is an essential tool for job hunters. Up to 90% of all recruiters will use LinkedIn to search for possible candidates and it is amazing that only about 50% of all job seekers do not use LinkedIn. While your LinkedIn profile will look somewhat like your resume it is NOT your resume.
What components of a LinkedIn profile make it stand out?
We can help answer those and other questions so you have a professional and outstanding profile such as:
- What version of LinkedIn membership should I use, free or paid?
- What is the best picture to use?
- Can I use a picture that includes my pet, my spouse, images?
- Do I need to upgrade your URL - what is my URL?
- What are key areas of my profile?
- How do I create highlights, showing what I have accomplished?
- What is a connection and why are they important?
- Groups - huh?
- Updates to my profile - what?
- How do I use reciprocity?
- What is following on LI - who to follow and where?
- How can I market myself on LinedIn?
- What does it mean to be a featured applicant?
- What are the right keywords to use and am I using them?
- Do I need a blog or a website to get noticed?
- What is a post?
- How do you describe LinkedIn and what is it for?
- How do I use LI to assist with my job search?
P3 Integrity recruiting can help you answer these and other questions when it comes to LinkedIn.